1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fisher: Teams "don't particularly care for the Chargers"

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdbound, Dec 23, 2009.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Fisher: Teams "don't particularly care for the Chargers"

Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher, singled out over the years by Chargers players for instilling a certain physical (read: dirty) mindset in his team, implied yesterday that maybe it’s the Chargers with the problem.

"We've had some great battles, great matchups, and didn't wind up on the winning side of any of them," Fisher said to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune. "... But I know there are some other teams I've heard of that don't particularly care for the Chargers. Maybe it's them."

Fisher, 0-5 against the Chargers, has been accused by San Diego players of instilling a physical/dirty mentality in his teams. The Chargers have occasionally been accused of the same thing. Like by Fisher, yesterday.

2. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    He's only bitter since we always beat his team. He's gonna hate us even more Friday night! :tup:

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    If the titans team weren't aswholes someone might feel a bit sorry for them. But since they're some of the biggest aswholes in the world I don't think anyone gives a hoot about them but their stupid tennessee fan base. :yes:

4. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Bunch of wooden teeth rednecks screw the titans and fishlet

5. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Embracing the hate since 1963

:abq2::abq1::abq2::abq1:

6. Airw0lf

Airw0lf BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    What a douche.

7. 14fouts

14fouts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Just sour grapes imo. Ive never heard anyone from any team ever say anything bad about us:tdown:

8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    What a piece of **** that guy is.:bananafinger:

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Chargers really need a end sweep into the coaching staff(fisher) on the sidelines and knock those aswholes out of the game.:yes:

Everyone knows fisher plays dirty ball. Time for him to meet his maker.:yes:

11. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Ha, forget about what Fisher says. Read all the comments from the Chargers haters following that article. WOW, Rivers is a trash talker, Lt is a baby, overrated team of the decade, Chargers choke in the playoffs after being hyped up.

Most all of the comments are from a raider fan who throws in the "at least we won a SB" comment.

I was going to log in and give my 2 cents worth, but why bother, I talk trash about the Pats, or Colts, or Steelers myself, because I hate them. So there is no point to argue with someone who hates what you love.

But all of you need to read those comments, I read about 30 or so, then quit.

I guess 4 straight division titles, and 5 of the last 6, and 17-0 In December with Rivers is nothing, along with a HOF RB with 150 career TD's and over 12,000 yards in 9 years being terrible as well.

But at least the Raiders won the AFC in this decade, :icon_rofl:

12. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    To Jeff Fisher:

"suck on my big fat one- you cheap, dime store hood."

13. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    This whole thing is funny to me, like what Fisher has to say bothers Bolt fan's???

If the Bolt's are who we think they are, they'll be taking care of business during the game. Then they can do all the talking they want after the win.

What I can't understand is this. If it were the Bolt's that were considered the dirtiest team, would you not be a fan??? I'd love for the Bolt's to have some notoriety and that mystique about them. Then again that's just me, I don't mind cheapshot's if called for.

14. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I'm glad Fisher is talking crap. After clinching a playoff spot and having to travel across the country on Christmas this game may have been a let down. Nothing like a little talking out of your *** to get your opponent's motor running.

Thanks Jeff!

15. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    The Titans are 0-5 vs. the Chargers.

Yeah, I guess they're a little pissy over never beating us. :lol:

Stay classy, Nashville. Maybe you can have Toby Keith write a patriotic little ditty to make you feel all better.

While you're slashing your wrists. :icon_twisted:

16. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Not sure if they will be slashing their wrists... Maybe sobbing in their beer when they sit home in January!

17. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    :tup: nice. talk about throwback

18. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Chargers :bolt: win this game easy. Too bad I can't watch it, no NFL Network. :icon_shrug: