1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Gordon

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Dublin Bolt, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +512
    http://yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/Flash_Gordons_workout/232451

I hope this guy gets a serious shot this year. He appears to be a real smart guy, working his *** off to get better and perhaps compete for that 3rd CB position. I'm surprised we have not seen more of him in game situations to be honest. Oh well, I wish him the best, anybody willing to continue to work hard and yet not get rewarded deserves every chance. :tup:

2. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    He's working hard....I wish him luck:icon_toast:. But I hate to tell him that CB's get more jumpballs than passes.

3. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    [​IMG] cletis???:icon_huh::icon_shrug:

4. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    He looked good in TC last year too with his limited time. I don't think we really need to pickup a CB in this draft at least not early. Flash and Oliver will do just fine as our 3rd CB in the nickel packages.

We need a backup safety more than a CB.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Agreed. Safety is our thin spot in the secondary.