1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Gordon

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Dublin Bolt, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    http://yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/Flash_Gordons_workout/232451

I hope this guy gets a serious shot this year. He appears to be a real smart guy, working his *** off to get better and perhaps compete for that 3rd CB position. I'm surprised we have not seen more of him in game situations to be honest. Oh well, I wish him the best, anybody willing to continue to work hard and yet not get rewarded deserves every chance. :tup:

2. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    He's working hard....I wish him luck:icon_toast:. But I hate to tell him that CB's get more jumpballs than passes.

3. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    [​IMG] cletis???:icon_huh::icon_shrug:

4. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    He looked good in TC last year too with his limited time. I don't think we really need to pickup a CB in this draft at least not early. Flash and Oliver will do just fine as our 3rd CB in the nickel packages.

We need a backup safety more than a CB.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Agreed. Safety is our thin spot in the secondary.