1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Florio article on potential teams to move to LA

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HughC, Jun 12, 2008.

1. HughC

HughC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Mike Florio just wrote an article in The Sporting News titled L.A. Prize: NFL Owners Lining Up To Move? I was pleased to see the Chargers were not listed first (Jags), or second (Rams), or even third (Vikings), but ended up being the 8th team referenced.

2. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    The NFL would be better served to have a team like the Jags move to LA than a team like the Chargers.

The Jags, can't even sellout their games, even with a great team. The team was forced to cover many seats just to sellout this season, and it's not like their ticket prices are expensive, they're one of the lowest in the league.

Plus you add that they have a small market, they're relatively new and don't have a major fan base it makes them the best option.

The only thing is it'd **** up the divisions. Can you imagine the Chiefs no longer in the AFC West? Either that or they need to swap an NFC West team with the Jags.

3. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    mr florio must have not read this receant article

http://www.bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13467
    Article about the stadium situation. Not much new though.

by reading this looks like it will soon be the
    LA Chargers

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Well then F**k NFL!!!
    If that happens, I honestly hope that the 49ers and Raiders move out of California. That will be the straw to break the business.

Let the business move to Europe!!! Go compete with Soccer and Rugby.

TO HELL WITH NFL!!!

I might be putting my season tickets up for sale once they arrive in the mail unless I see a commitment to the fans.

NFL = No Fan Loyalty

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    :icon_rofl:

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    :wave: