1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Floyd’s strength now a strength

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, May 25, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd recently found an old DVD lying around his apartment so he decided to pop it in to see what was on it.

“It was some one-on-ones (passing drills) from my rookie year in 2004,” Floyd said. “I look a lot different.”

Floyd now looks different, feels different and plays different. After two seasons on the practice squad, Floyd received a chance to shine last fall and did just that until an ankle injury ended his season prematurely. This spring he’s doing everything he can to keep from being tackled by the biggest issue that he feels has held him back.

“Freaky things will happen from time to time, but you can control injuries to a certain extent,” Floyd said. “I’m doing anything I can to control it. I know I’ve got to be on the field to contribute and that’s been something that I’ve battled. But I’m fighting. I’m going to do whatever it takes.”

Full Article

2. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    :icon_toast: Here's to no more "Scratched Lungs".:unsure: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Everyone raves about NE's depth at WR. But while our WR's may lack the familiar big names, I think our depth has just as much talent, if not more than NE. :bolt:

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    they sign a layoff and suddenly they have depth at WR:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,581
    So you're back. Nice.

Get the whaaaaaaaaaaambulance fixed? :lol:

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Yep. That's all I keep reading about over here. While our talent at WR goes un-noticed. Like I said, I'll take our WR's any day.

• Like Like x 1