1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Foley sighting

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Dec 16, 2006.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    A friend of mine called me last nite and said friend of ours that we tailgate with sent him a picture on his phone. He couldnt make out who it was so he called him asking him. He told him it was Foley. The story is, Foley was at D&B's with a couple of friends. He went up to Foley and talked to him for a bit. Foley said we are going to the super bowl and no one out there can stop us. He said he will be on the team next year. He also mentioned to Foley that another one of the groupie tailgater friend has a Foley jersey and on the back he put "Bulletproof". Foley and his friends were estatic and wanted to see the jersey. Heres a link(from the other charger website which i shall not mention) to view the jersey.

http://chargers.com/fan_zone/media_vault/slideshow_2006101842881.htm

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Nice Pics

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    thanks for the update tboltzcali. I'm just glad he's getting better.

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I think it would look even better in Powder Blue!

I wonder where he had it made, the NFL shop only does players names.