1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football cards query

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Heir Coryell, May 7, 2013.

1. Heir Coryell

Heir Coryell BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +29
    I have a pretty sizable chargers football card collection that I'm looking to move..(my dog just had surgery and I need the money). Can you guys tell me any larger card shops in the SD area that maybe I could contact that would be interested. I'm too lazy to parse the individiual cards out and was hoping to sell as a whole for a much reduced rate. I've got everything from 1960 to 1990, hard to find stuff, and probably a hundred autographs from the last 10 years including rivers, tomlinson, etc rookies. Any help appreciated in advance.

2. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    There's 2 card shops in town All Star cards n Santee and Center City cards downtown that I know of. I'm not sure if those are the best places to go. I've never sold anything to them but sometimes the card shops can be a tough sell. How about sharing a few pictures?

3. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +389
    Maybe sell as a whole lot on eBay or Craigslist?
    (You could get bids from the card shops on the whole lot, then set that as miminum bid on eBay)

4. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515
    I would go the Ebay\Craigslist way. I just sold about 350 Magic the Gathering cards on Ebay for almost $8000. The local card shop up here offered me $1500.