1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - January

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Jan 23, 2012.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good morning Bolt fans! Here's my End of Season Mock Draft video!

Enjoy!

Em

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    I know you like Burflict but you really think he'd go that early?? I mean I could foresee him going crazy at the combine but with his personal problems and mental issues, I get the feeling he won't even make it in the first round.

No complaints about selecting Perry, kinda surprised that the Jets took Ingram over him. Do you see Perry/Upshaw being the first two off the board, and if they are, who would you see the Chargers taking?

• Like Like x 1
  3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    Thanks Chief!! I don't think Burfict will go that early as his talent may suggest.. He'll probably fall to the mid-1st. I can see the Eagles, Jets & Ravens possibly taking him. If Perry/Upshaw are gone.. I can see you guys going either Brockers or Ingram or even CB as a dark horse selection

4. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,429
    I pray to God we stay away from Ingram. He's a Robert Ayers clone. Yes, he'll be a great effort, work ethic players who does have a nose for the ball and good instincts. That said, his arms are short, he's a very average pass-rusher who rocks back a ton and is one of the last to get off the snap even when operating out of a 2-point stance, and his ceiling (even in a 4-3) is as mostly a rotational guy. He's getting waaay overhyped; he's a late Day 2 prospect with the potential for someone to fall in love with his work ethic and 2011 production and take him in the mid-2nd, but I have to wonder how anyone whose watched tape of this guy for more than the 2011 season (and even including that) grades him as a 1st round prospect in this class.

5. Duffman57

Duffman57 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +136
    That seems like literally a CARBON COPY of my scouting report on him...:abq2:

6. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    any one seeing AJ trading up for Upshaw or Perry?