1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - March

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Mar 21, 2012.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good morning Bolt Talk! Here's my Mock Draft for March!

Enjoy!

Em

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,044
    Keeping Perry @ 18? Doesn't seem like on most mocks he will be taken before the 21st pick overall, would you rank him higher than Mercilus?

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +361
    Not bad. Cant wait for April to be almost over...

4. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    I think its a push between he and Mercilus.. As a 3-4 OLB I'll have him ranked higher, as a 4-3 DE I'd have Mercilus ranked higher

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,603
    Its risky on both.

I think Perry is the better athlete with higher upside and is more capable of standing up.
    I think Mercilus has a higher floor due to his more developed pass rush moves, but I'm not certain he can be anything more than a Shaun Phillips clone at his peak.

6. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515
    To be honest, with AJ's track record, wouldnt you be happy with a Shaun Phillips clone? As opposed to an injured bench statue that he normally drafts?