1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Chargers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,108
    You lost me at, "starting at center behind the current center Jeromey Clary :eek: "

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Riff Raff

Riff Raff BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +226
    Lost me at Roby. No.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,108
    You're just too tough to please (no sexual innuendoes dirty old man) :D

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,606
    Em cmon man. You don't even know who our starting center is?:eek:

Roby - High risk.
    Kerr - Big reach considering level of competition, maybe 2 r0unds later and we'll talk.
    Richardson - Some of the worst tape of any of the guards in this draft, a day 3 prospect after all the better ones are gone.
    McDougal - A player I expect to go undrafted due to size/durability concerns, either way we already have a very similar player in Steve Williams.
    Ikard - Can we hide him on the PS behind Hardwick and Ohrnberger? I doubt it.
    TJ Jones - Unremarkable and undersized, yet productive, I don't mind it at this point.
    Tom Savage - I'd be VERY surprised if he lasts to 240. He's got the size and the cannon QB coaches drool over, and yet he's not going to **** down his own leg under pressure like Mettenburger. By far the best pick of this mock.....and we don't even really need him after Rivers' resurgent year.

Sorry Em, not a fan of this mock.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  6. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,694
    Hey, if he can play guard and tackle (almost)........ why not center too? ;)