1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Team Preview - Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Jul 29, 2014.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,627
    Best video regarding Chargers I've seen from FBGP. It was good to see you get all the players and positions right this time ;), I kid. Only thing I was say is you forgot to mention Addae who could end up winning the starting job at SS, not saying he will, but it's a camp battle for sure.

I also agree completely on the 3 keys to our success at the end, all of our LBs got hurt last year, all of them. If we can keep the front 7 healthy and the offense keeps rolling I don't see the tough schedule getting in our way too much.

I would say 10-6 right now, my main concern is the front 3 on defense, and I'd like to see Melvin take a HUGE step forward before I buy into the hype. He was never an explosive edge guy in college and sustaining a major knee injury early in his career is not a good sign, hearing about his "sore knee" yesterday was concerning.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    Great review as always Em. Going to be a very very exciting year - and the Chargers on paper are one of the most improved and dangerous teams right now.

4. Fossil

Fossil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +389
    Cool vid.

5. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,810
    You forgot about Addae...... otherwise, a good review.