1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's AFC West Season Preview Video

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Sep 1, 2011.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good Morning Chargers Fans! Here's my AFC West Preview Video...due to the lockout, instead of doing individual team videos like I've done in the past.. I've just done Conference previews to get them out before the season!

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!!

Em

2. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Welcome back EmDiggy! You know it's football season when he posts a video! Hell yes!!!!!!!!

Here's my list:

1. San Diego
    2. Kansas City
    3. Raiders
    4. Broncos

3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    LOL! Hellz Yea Big Mike! I'm glad to be back Homie! Good Luck this Year!

4. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I don't think consistency is the problem with us this year, it's the injury bug. I'm hoping this year we finally shake the injury bug and get to Indianapolis!

5. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Sorry, but losing Namdi is gonna hurt this team more than you think. Lechler is unhappy. The line are great run blockers but have horrible feet work for pass blocking. They lost their best lineman to Seattle. I think teams will stack the box and blitz Campbell almost non-stop. Boss is also not anywhere in the league of Zach Miller. That was a huge loss for them. Here is my guess:

1-Chargers 11-5
    2-KC 9-7
    3-Raiders 7-9
    4-Broncos 6-10