1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's Chargers vs Bears Video Preview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Nov 15, 2011.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good evening Chargers fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,810
    What up, Em?........ You're actually picking the Chargers to win this one? :confused:

3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +519
    I haven't watched the video yet... is Em really picking the Bolts?. Seriously?.

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Sorry Em but I don't see it. With a patchwork OL, it will be very difficult for the Chargers to give Rivers enough time to pressure the Bears' safeties. This week is going to demand that Rivers utilize more 3-step drops & passes to the RBs.

On defense, we have to stop Forte. I don't think that the Bears' WR corps can put that much pressure on our secondary if we can control the run game.

Unfortunately, I can't see this iteration of our OL providing Rivers enough time or the RBs enough holes.

Damn I hate Jay Cutler. :poop:

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard FORMER Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +1,451
    Yep, me too. But you watch, our defense will make him look like a Hall of Famer this weekend. Then everyone will completely forget that last five years and proclaim him better than Rivers.

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Sadly, you are likely correct.