1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's Chargers vs Jets Video Preview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Oct 19, 2011.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good afternoon Chargers fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    The Jets aren't playing the type of physical game on either side of the ball right now that typically gives the Chargers trouble. I expect to see them come after Rivers but I don't see anyone that should be all that tough to handle in the pass rush. Rivers needs to stay calm & take what they give. Check downs & screens may be what that is this week. Take it. The run game may not be huge, but we have to stick with it at least enough to soften them up. A relatively healthy Gates would be nice. If he isn't there, still absolutely no reason not to attack the middle of their defense with McMichael, Sperry, & quick slants.

We need to get in Sanchez' face early & often. LT can still be a problem in the passing game but I don't see him or Green as a huge threat rushing. Barnes, LaBoy, & English need to pin their ears back & get after the QB.

I see it being a relatively close game but the Chargers winning 27-20.

3. Nutz&Boltz

Nutz&Boltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I saw a lot of opportunities missed by the Dolphins when they played the Jets, I think the Chargers can equal those opportunities and take advantage of them. The only thing that scares me going into this game is the Red zone offense from the Chargers. If we can get into the red zone we have to come away with 6 not 3 against this team, that's how they beat Miami.

I see this game playing out good for the Chargers, 28-17

4. Boltzlover

Boltzlover BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    Em, did you really say that Cromartie is a "Physical" cornerback? :D

• Like Like x 4
  5. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Hahahahaha

6. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61
    Good winning pick Em. We gotta get the Jets this week.

7. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Even Skip Bayless wants us to win. He's tired of hearing Rex make all these predictions and running his mouth and hopes it comes back to bite him in the ***.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I'm betting Skip Bayless would like to bite Rex's ***.