1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's Week 1 Video Preview - SD v Min

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Sep 6, 2011.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good Evening BoltTalk!! Welcome to the new season! Good Luck this Week!

Em

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yo Em .... good to see you back. :)

Can't disagree with anything that you've said here. Hopefully Garay is healthy for us & our ILB's come to play because a big dose of AP is in order. If the spread stays favoring the Chargers by the current 9 points, smart money goes on the Vikes.

BTW - did you really predict the Raiders as AFCW champs? That hurts, dude. :cry:

3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    My Man Buck!! What's up Homie!! Glad to be back!! I think you guys would surprise some with the running game IFIFIFIFIFIFIF you guys stick with it, especially this week.. I think the Vikes are starting me and you at DT this game!

Yep I think the Raiders win the division... **Ducks Lightning Bolts** and **Cancels trip to San Diego**

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yeah I'd stay in the bunker with that kinda talk if I were you. :p

Tell me why you think the Raiders take the division this year?

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Get a rope and cancel the rest of his season.... We gots business to attend to!

6. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I think that's how this season goes for us, if we can establish the run and our front 7 are solid we will be unstoppable.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    When we win the division you better come here and take what you got coming to you like a man :-p
    And yeah the Vikings asked me about playing DT but I'm losing weight so I can't play it as well as I used to

8. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34
    LOL! I like the way they can get after the QB and the way the can control the clock with the running game. They also are solid in all 4 phases of special teams KOC/KOR PC/PR and both FG & Punts

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I have full & utter faith that Uncle Al can once again derail the train. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,405
    Are you ignoring the fact that they lost the most talent in free agency this year? Asomugha, Schillens, and Gallery all left. They still have a great running game, but their secondary took a hit, and their QB situation is still not that good.

The Raiders may've swept the Chargers last year, but it will be back to business as usual, with the Bolts finishing on top again..... sorry. ;)

11. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    And they finaly lost my boy Zach Miller.

12. tunaman

tunaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    And they're the Raiders...nuff said?