1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Football Gameplan's Week 9 Preview Video - SD vs GB

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Nov 4, 2011.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +34

Good afternoon Charger fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I'm scared. :eek:
    But I'm glad to see the pick at the end. Hope you're right.

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    we're fooook'd'

I think rivers is gonna throw 4 int's

[​IMG]

4. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    coincidently i think you brush your teeth with semen but thats just an educated guess based on the track record of these past few weeks. hopefully for philip at least we can break the trend.

5. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,405
    Nice take, Em Diggy........ the forecast is for rain, which should favor the Bolts.

Tolbert loves the mud, so I think a heavy dose of the run game is in order. The fewer times Rivers has to force a throw, the better. Chew up the clock and decrease Rogers chances to score. GB on the carpet is nearly unstoppable, but on a wet field, they won't be as high flying. If the defense keeps everything in front of them and forces GB to run the maximum amount of plays in order to score, the Chargers will have a shot at the victory.

6. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    I can either see this being really good or being really bad... not sure yet. I really want to say that Rivers will break out of this slump. He was One bad play off from proving that last week and playing at home might help that, give him some confidence.