1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Football Pool Question - Poll

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BasPilot, Oct 25, 2005.

?

Read the thread

1. Yes, it's not fair to not count the score

100.0%
  2. No, they don't have the right team so why should it count?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Here's the question, answer yes or no if you have an opinion post it in here...

THis week we ran into our first situation where I had to use the Monday Night Football scores. There will be another thread on this topic of the tie breaker, but to keep opinions seperate answer this question...

In my case this week, I was tied with the rest of the 9 right guys but I didn't have the right team for MNF... Should my score count if I was to be closer than everyone else?

Let me explain that further for those of you saying, what's this fool talking about... For someone that is tied for first we use the MNF scores to break the tie... What if there is a problem because one person has the wrong team to begin with. Should their score count?

Just a question I thought I'd put up for everyone...

Thanks for your input...

2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Anyone wanna get in on this, or am I alone here to decide.... I'm not posting my opinion, I don't want to somehow influence...

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I thinky ou should have the correct team on MNF to be counted.