1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Footballs Future Mock Draft/Offseason

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The LBC, Jan 31, 2015.

1. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Jun 28, 2010
    Out of respect for Rob and the other admins/siteheads, I'm not posting this in the general Fan Forum - because I know it's kind of an unwritten rule to not draw a ton of discussion away from one site to another.

That said, over at the site that Duffman, Neutral, and I frequent - we hold an annual full-blown Mock offseason with each of the 32 team forums serving as staff to represent their teams in processes including restructures, resignings, free agency, and drafting. All-in-all a full out simulation of the NFL offseason - and just as much chaos.

Just extending the invite. Please feel welcome to stop on by and participate, follow along, whatever. We're all friendly Chargers posters in our forum there (link is in my signature), made up of CMB abandoners. Level of participation, if you choose to take part, doesn't have to be major if you don't want. We do well accommodating and integrating new folks.

If you want a general idea of what's going to be taking place, take a look HERE.
    • Like Like x 1