1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

For sale at NFLShop.com, Tomlinson's Vikings jersey

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by CoronaDoug, Mar 13, 2010.

1. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    For sale at NFLShop.com, Tomlinson's Vikings jersey

Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2010 12:22 PM ET
    From time to time, the folks responsible for selling NFL-related apparel put the cart ahead of the horse.

Or maybe they know more than the rest of us.

Either way, NFLShop.com currently is selling Vikings' jerseys bearing LaDainian Tomlinson's last name on the back. (And, no, he wouldn't be wearing "0" in Minnesota; his number would be determined later -- most likely after Asher Allen gives up No. 21.)

No similar product is being offered in Jets colors.

It most likely means nothing. But it gives us something to write about while we wait for Tomlinson to decide his next move.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/13/for-sale-at-nflshopcom-tomlinsons-vikings-jersey/

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...s&sr=1&kw=tomlinson+vikings&parentPage=search

Reebok Minnesota Vikings LaDainian Tomlinson Replica Team Color Jersey #4066228 $79.99
    Product Rating
    (0 Ratings)
    Write a Review
    Disclaimer: The player's number is subject to change and the jersey will not ship until the official number is issued

The replica jersey by ReebokĀ® is made with quick-drying nylon mesh and designed with screen-printed player and team graphics on the chest, back, sleeves and shoulders.

2. CoronaDoug

Ratings:
    +814
  3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    RBs can't get single digit #s on jerseys in the NFL huh? Would be cool to see him sport 5 in purple to finish his career. Like he did in college.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    And Alworth went to the Cowboys to get his ring.......deja vu ? :icon_eek:

5. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    I'd rather see him in purple and gold than green... I hope LT gets what he wants but I hope we get it before he does

6. CoronaDoug

Ratings:
    +814
    The only number he is concerned about is 401k. :lol:

7. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I am sure his 401k is doing fine with what he made from the Chargers and in endorsements. Money is probably one of the last things on his list

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Looks like they've taken it down already.