1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

For the pessimists

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buck Melanoma, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +292
    WE GET PINS?? Squee!!!

2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    The pins are pretty sweet~

So shiney.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,181
    So you are a coward and a liar not that either surprise me. You forget the post that was erased where you said you would slap Lance19 and he wouldn’t do anything about it?

I think your issue with Lance19 is that he has probable shown you time and time again how emotionally immature you are and then ignored you, so you have resorted to the stupid posts you make towards him to try and provide a salve for your tender ego.

He has proven safe for your attacks because he ignores you and doesn’t paint you for what you are. I would suggest you not mistake the ignore list Lace19 has you on for cowardly behavior… it shows more restraint to ignore you than to engage your stupidity.

I mean let’s face it shall we, you have called just about everyone here an apologist because they are not rioting over the fact Marty is gone. You claim to be a Chargers fan but spend all of your time focusing on every little detail that is not perfect, and inventing stupid situations of your own to show the world how you were right and Spanos was wrong. You seem to feel pain with every victory, and cheer every defeat. That is not the act of a fan. That is the act of a little person, physically, mentally and emotionally who can’t come to grip with the fact that the world does not march to your drum.

Lance19 on the other hand has acted with dignity and class while here, when he found himself in an unending argument with someone here he put them on mental ignore. He has indeed argued counter points with people here, and to his and the credit of those he debates with they handle it all in good graces and the companionship that comes from being Chargers fans (props to L19 and the NonSense crew).

Oh and one last thing; Lance19, who I have had disagreements with would never have to defend himself. If I was there and saw someone threatening an elderly man who saw some of the worst times in this great nation’s history (read Great Depression, WWII etc.) I would stand up and defend him. More than just me, someone would.

This is the last time I will post to you because I feel you are just an emotional sink hole. Calling names is the only way you get the attention you want. I will not provide that attention again. I think most here have the measure of who is and who is not the coward, no matter how many posts you make trying to turn the indicator does not change that.

Good bye Misses Marty, you are dead to me and shall be the only person on BoltTalk that I ignore…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.