1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

For the playoffs, the 12th man can make a difference like never before

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltergeist, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Boltergeist

Boltergeist BoltTalker

Aug 3, 2006
    I have a feeling like there has been a renaissance of sorts of excitement this year with Chargers football....more so than I remember from 2006 when we sort of coasted to a 14-2 record......On the heels of the Cincinnati game where we arguably had the best regular season crowd noise in the history of Chargers football....I think we can really make a difference this year if we match and even exceed that crowd energy in the playoffs. Unlike 2006, we now have a mature team that is very familiar with the post-season and knows how to win....as well as an elite, polished starting QB.....a deafening hornets nest of a crowd can make all the difference in the post-season where we are likely going to face tough competition in probably New England, Cincy or Baltimore coming out of the WC.

I will be ready to unleash the fury come playoff time and will have my crew prepared to lead by example. Let's get ready to make some ears bleed and use the Bengals game for the level we need to exceed to make a difference.