1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

For your daily dose of WTF!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wrbanwal, Apr 4, 2008.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
  2. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    What a freak! It started out being a woman. She felt she should of been born a man so she gets a sex change. Well if she was wanting to be a man so bad then why did it want to get pregnant? That isn't a manly fuction. Some people will do anything for their 15 mins of fame.

3. Game123

Game123 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97
    Well, as far as I'm concerned... she was never a man. If her chromosomes are still 'XX', then she was only a camouflaged female.

4. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133

IT just got pregnant to get attention.....If she really wanted to be a man she would have never considered giving birth! Now that poor kid is going to grow up really fuc*ed up to know its dad is also its mom. I feel really bad for them.:tdown:

I don't mind same sex couples with kids, that's fine. But this is on a whole other level. Doesn't anyone care about the kids anymore?

5. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    It's totally thinking about itself and not the child.

6. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Yep, that's what it is..........just being selfish and not thinking about how the child's life is going to be a friggin' circus with a freak for a mother/father.:tdown:

7. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    My wife tells me "Some guy is pregnant". I'm like :icon_wtf:.

Then she tells me it is a tranny. That doesn't count.

If he/she does not pee standing up and can write their name in the snow, then no man card. :no:

8. Game123

Ratings:
    +97

I knew 2 sisters way back in elementary school thru high school. I lost touch with them for several years. One day I ran into Bobbie, the elder sister. In talking to her, I asked how her sister LaRonda was doing.

"Oh, she's in the hospital" said Bobbie.

"Wow, is she alright?" I asked.

"Yes, she's just getting her dick cut off."

:eek:

9. Game123

Ratings:
    +97
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347151,00.html

Heart Transplant Patient Kills Himself in Same Manner as Donor

HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. — A man who received a heart transplant 12 years ago and later married the donor's widow died the same way the donor did, authorities said: of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

No foul play was suspected in 69-year-old Sonny Graham's death at his Vidalia, Ga., home, investigators said. He was found Tuesday in a utility building in his backyard with a single shotgun wound to the throat, said Greg Harvey, a special agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Graham, who was director of the Heritage golf tournament at Sea Pines from 1979 to 1983, was on the verge of congestive heart failure in 1995 when he got a call that a heart was available in Charleston.

That heart was from Terry Cottle, 33, who had shot himself, Berkeley County Coroner Glenn Rhoad said.

Grateful for his new heart, Graham began writing letters to the donor's family to thank them. In January 1997, Graham met his donor's widow, Cheryl Cottle, then 28, in Charleston.

"I felt like I had known her for years," Graham told The (Hilton Head) Island Packet for a story in 2006. "I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I just stared."

In 2001, Graham bought a home for Cottle and her four children in Vidalia. Three years later, they were married after Graham retired from his job as a plant manager for Hargray Communications in Hilton Head.

From their previous marriages, the couple had six children and six grandchildren scattered across South Carolina and Georgia.

Cheryl Graham, now 39, has worked at several hospices in Vidalia. A telephone message left Sunday at a listing for Cheryl and Sonny Graham in Vidalia was not immediately returned.

Sonny Graham's friends said he would be remembered for his willingness to help people.

"Any time someone had a problem, the first reaction was, 'Call Sonny Graham,' " said Bill Carson, Graham's friend for more than 40 years. "It didn't matter whether you had a flat tire on the side of the road or your washing machine didn't work. He didn't even have to know you to help you."

10. Game123

Ratings:
    +97
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0906061grave1.html

Sex-With-Corpse Scheme Busted

SEPTEMBER 6--When Nicholas Grunke last week spotted a newspaper photo of Laura Tennessen, the Wisconsin man apparently became so smitten that he plotted a rendezvous with the 20-year-old woman. But the photo Grunke saw accompanied an August 29 obituary of Tennessen, who died in a motorcycle accident. Undeterred, Grunke allegedly plotted with his twin brother Alex and a friend, 20-year-old Dustin Radke, to rob Tennessen's grave so that he could have sex with her corpse. Details of the trio's degenerate scheme are contained in a criminal complaint filed yesterday in Grant County Circuit Court. A copy of the document can be found here. In a police interview, Radke said that he and the Grunke brothers stopped at a Wal-Mart to buy condoms on their way to the cemetery. The necrophilia plot was disrupted Saturday night when police received a report of a suspicious vehicle near St. Charles Cemetery in Cassville, where Tennessen is buried. When confronted by a cop, an "very nervous" Alex Grunke admitted to the grave robbing scheme, noting that his cohorts were then digging up Tennessen's coffin. When police arrived at the gravesite, Nicholas Grunke and Radke were gone, though cops noticed that a hole had been dug down to the concrete vault encasing the woman's coffin, according to the complaint. Nicholas Grunke and Radke were later arrested while walking about eight miles from the cemetery. The men are each facing sexual assault and theft charges that could land them in prison for more than five years. Though bail has been set at $1000 apiece for the Grunke brothers and $1500 for Radke, the men remain in custody at the Grant County Jail, where the below mug shots were snapped. Pictured from top to bottom are Nicholas Grunke, his brother Alex, and Radke.