1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Forum CRAWLING...

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Electric Chair, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Perhaps some of those Lounge threads that have many posts need to come to an end and new threads created. I believe those threads have to load each time they are opened, and I know the Movie names thread always takes a while to open.

2. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Something may be wrong with the forum clock, but the forum itself is running exquisitely quicker at the moment.:tup:

Maybe the forum gods finally looked favorably upon us.

Thanks again for all your hard work, Thumper. I hope this speed holds...

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Speed wise, it's back to normal again. Did they allocate more server resources our way Thumper?

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    They've had their "top level" tech on it for about a week. Looks like they did screw up the server time, and in all of their infinite wisdom, they don't give me access to change the time on my own server. I can change the time zone only.

Looks like the time was an hour off, so I adjusted the server time zone one hour to offset for now, but the next time I have several hour available to contact them, I'll have them fix it.

• Like Like x 1