1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Questions

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Gridreaper, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Jan 19, 2008
    ...Okay, I'm going to get a couple of ignorant rookie message board questions out of the way. In advance I'll be covering my ears and reverting to tunnel vision in case the abuse gets too extreme:lol:

Rook question #1....What exactly is bolt cash? I can see that you earn it by posting but what is it's actual value and purpose?

Rook question #2...What is the rep power? Is this just another indicator of posting prowess and longevity?

• Like Like x 2
  2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Sep 8, 2006
    1) Bolt Cash is our equivalent of monopoly money. You can use it to bet on games in the vBookie section, or purchase items for your profile in the IShop. You earn Bolt Cash for every post, but the fast track is to bet it up in the vBookie.

2) Rep Power is based on other members approving/disapproving of your posts. Above each post in the upper right hand corner, next to the post # you can see a small silver/white scale. Click on this to add to or detract from somebody's rep power. Make enough quality posts, or ho desperately for it and your rep power will climb steadily.
    • Like Like x 1