1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Referral Contest

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by ChargerRay, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    To help our community grow and to increase participation and traffic on the message boards, I am putting on a contest to see who can refer the most Chargers/Football fans to the site.

All refered members must register on the message board and introduce themselves in the Introduction forum mentioning who refered them.

All members including new refered members are welcome to participate.
    If you came across the site yourself, please state that in your intro post and you will be credited for 1 referral.

Contest ends on October 31st and the prize will be "High Boltage, the Cinderella story of the 2004 AFC West Champion San Diego Chargers" team video on DVD. Whoever has the most referrals starting today, will be the winner.

This is your message board Charger and NFLl fans. It is a great place to meet new friends and talk about the greatest sport in the world-Football! :D

2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    I just told a guy at the Matress store to join... but I think he blew me off... AND I BOUGHT A PILLOW FROM HIM...

Oh well, the Pillow is SWEET!!!

3. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    Lol. Thanks for trying BasPilot.

4. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    I would just like to again comment on the sweetness of this pillow...

Anyway, I've been telling a TON of people in my classes about this site, but no one ever shows up! BUNCH OF PUNKS... Ah ha... If you are coming after I told you and now you are here you aren't a punk, so no one can be offended...

See how I did that!!!

REGISTER NOW, STOP BROWSING AS A GUEST!!!

5. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    So why do you think they won't show up? Are they really not into the Chargers or football? Are they too shy to post? What do you guys think the reason is?

6. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Its just weired that there is always 9 guests here. I am surprised no one has signed up yet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    Some of those guest maybe real folks looking around some may be "bots" from search engines.

8. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    I think the San Diegans are doing what I said in another thread and thinking the team sucks right now, so why should I waste my time? It's the unfortunate thing in San Diego, the fans are really wishy-washy some times...

9. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    You should be able to see if they are the spiders that come here. I don't think they are here all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.