1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fouts will call it like he see's it

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Scott the Rock, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Oct 19, 2008
    In the article, “I have relationships all around the league that date back quite a few years,” Fouts said. “It’s special to do a game in San Diego but I can’t be rooting for them, at least not on the air. I can certainly enjoy their successes, though. I’m especially looking forward to this year with it being the 50th anniversary year for the AFL and all of the celebrations the Chargers have planned.”

Well I will tell you this Foutsy. Dont F'N worry about! Dan Daffy Duck mouth DierdorFFTH has been rootin against us forever. Watching the games from up here in Northern CAl has been brutal. His hatred for the Chargers is in every call he made on the air. It's about time we have someone on our side:icon_toast::abq2:
    • Like Like x 1

BOLT POWER Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2006
    and I thought I was the only one who noticed dierdorf was anti bolt, the guys a self promoting charger hater