1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fox Sports have the Chargers drafting ECU's Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Stan_The_Man_12, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    I'd sooner draft Dominique Rogers-Cromartie

3. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...It's funny that FoxSports put him here instead of our more needy positions. I remember him making Boise State's defense look like they were running in quicksand in their bowl game. I know that they don't really need an RB as much as some other areas but this guy is actually underated as far as I'm concerned. He may very well be the best player available if he's there at #27. He will be an offensive force.

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Fat, fat, fat. Big, mean road graders will protect PR & make LT look even more super-human. :yes:

They'll be another RB phenom in later years, when we may have a need.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,594
    I'd swear they pick Charger draft picks the same way the Archies used to pick vacation spots: blindfold Jughead, spin the globe and let him throw darts at the location. I love we'd pick Johnson over a RT or a NT or hell even over Dominique Cromartie