1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free Agency 2013

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SuperCharger92, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +837
    Im pretty sure Justice is only a RT, Unless they try him out at LT (which he may or may not be able to do) this would purely be a depth signing or camp signing. As far as it being better than Starks, could go either way. Maybe they think he can compete for the LT spot.

2. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +837
    Free agent RT Winston Justice is visiting the Chargers on Monday.
    San Diego's interest is curious because Justice is primarily a right tackle, and the club used the 11th overall pick on RT D.J. Fluker. Justice has played some guard before, and the Chargers are needy inside, as well. Their most glaring deficiency remains left tackle. Perhaps Fluker will get a shot there.

3. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
  4. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +353
    Sooooo whatever happened with this? I never heard anything else about it. Or if there was a thread I must have missed it. Not sure why they would run out and try to get Justice unless like the above stated, it's to try either him or Fluker out at LT.

5. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +837
    The only thing I can really think of that makes sense was this was a bargaining chips towards Max Starks. All in all this was pre Ingrams injury and Freeney.

Having said that, I still expect to see us make a run at Starks June 1st

6. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    My oh my, it's been a long time since I've been on here. I've kind of kept tabs on FA, but not really. Hell yes for Freeney and Starks! :)

7. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,152
    I see that Tom T. is a doer and not a hoper...

8. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    The fact Telesco signed Dwight Freeney and Max Starks is quite incredible. I feel like he has something else up his sleeve, It's clear that this year isn't a "rebuilding" year. Clearly were hitting the ground running and expects this team to compete game in and game out and fight for the AFC West title or playoff spot. Type of attitude you want around, it all starts from the top and trickles on down.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +353
    Welcome back good sir! It has been quite sometime since we have seen you around! Good to see ya back!