1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Agent Busts...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    The Jests have several in the top 10.. Go figure. DB had one decent game this season... 28 million looks like highway robbery right about now.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Butler has been an absolute disaster this season. How bad? that Charger fans are screaming for Te'o to return.

I don't know what is going on with butler but his ability and interest and style of play has taken a complete and utter 180 from last year. It could be injury but I'm starting to think he's just gotten lazy after being paid. It doesn't change it's been a pretty big disaster even if he did play one game well.

Brown for the record hasn't been great either.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I'd hate to think Butler has gone to the bad as he just doesn't seem to fit that mold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Heard TT on radio talking about how Butler will be fine.... I guess he has to say this on radio, wish I knew what was being said/done behind closed doors. The 'trying to do too much' line is being peddled too, F me, who do they think we are.... a bunch of numpties?

Donald Brown has been awful too, and I had high hopes for him. I liked him in Indy.

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    WTH. I guess they are one bust together than. Time to draft that Missippi state grad in the draft than.

7. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    we see players all the time holding out for more money. To bad there are not clauses in contracts that would include a drop in pay if their stats are not the same as the prior years.Too many players have great years when their contracts are up and they are hungry.

• Agree Agree x 2