1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

From a Packers fan

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lacyforsix, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Lacyforsix

Lacyforsix BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I just wanted to say Good game guys. We didn't deserve to win yesterday. You guys gave us all we could handle it totally outplayed us. I like the Chargers and hope you guys bounce back from this. If we don't recover that fumble we might lose yesterday. I know you guys are probably not fond of the Pack but I wanted to say hard fought game. We won't beat Denver playing the way we did yesterday. We can't give up 503 yards passing again. Phillip Rivers is a great QB. Much love to your boys from GB!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    Don't worry, if Rivers threw for 500+, that means Manning is good for 150 tops. ;)

3. Lacyforsix

Lacyforsix BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I don't see us winning in Denver. I hope I'm wrong. Tough place to win.

4. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +4,401
    They have an unfair advantage with the altitude.... at sea level, they're a different team. Even so, the Chargers beat them in Denver...... so can the Packers. If you don't turn the ball over, you should be able to make enough plays to win. The Broncos offense is putrid.

5. Lacyforsix

Lacyforsix BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I hope your right. You guys force OT yesterday you win I think.

6. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +4,401
    You have the best QB in the league... that isn't a small thing.

7. Lacyforsix

Lacyforsix BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I was worried about a trap game yesterday. I just noticed how overconfident the team and fans were. It almost bit us. Still that doesn't take away the valiant effort from the Chargers.

8. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,025
    From all that I hear and read, the Packers are a first class organization and Green Bay is populated with arguably the "best" NFL fans. These are two very important components which have been missing in the realm of these Chargers. Despite the fact that GB WI is a very small place, it benefits from a football hierarchy which is a machine designed solely for the purpose of making great football players and great teams. There are very little outside distractions where your team is located and your organization has a blueprint of what to look for in terms of players who work for that blueprint. I was astounded to find out that 49 players out of your 53 men roster were all drafted by the Packers organization.

We are very lucky to have a true gamer in our QB and some skilled players but otherwise the whole deck is stacked against us. There is a vast, vast difference between who owns these Chargers and the people who own the Packers. Whether your team deserved to lose or not to the Chargers is irrelevant, because the W is all that counts. The Packers did not win ugly and they did not need the Refs help, unlike some other teams I don't care to mention, in order to gain an advantage reflected on the scoreboard. All we know is that we had a chance to score 6 points and most likely to go for the PAT to equalize, but we fell short. And this is all that he wrote ;)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Denver is the UGLIEST 6-0 team ever in the NFL. EVER. If Cleveland doesn't go for 2 after one of their TD's, Denver loses. Manning looks old. His arm just doesn't hold up for an entire game. You'll win there, easily.

Oh, and my wife is as Packers fan. Bought her a Rodgers jersey a couple years ago.

10. Lacyforsix

Lacyforsix BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Then we have the Panthers on the road. Two tough games.