1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

From my seats...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Sep 9, 2007.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    OK...Here is how the story goes...

I flew into DC today with an ultimate destination of Harpers Ferry, WV...

I was supposed to be in DC at 3:30 with the hope of being in my hotel room by mid second quarter...

I landed real late on a direct from San Diego. I called my son who was at the game...He told me, Rivers looks flustered (not good)...At this point, I am chewing my nails like you wouldn't believe...I made it to baggage claim and low and behold...The game was on at the coffee shop...I caught the driev where we missed the FG and the subsequent Bears drive. From this point on, **** happened all over the place and the stars were not lined up to say the least...

The bonus...I was able to listen to the national radio broadcast of the game as we drove through West Virginia county roads with some texans who didn't have directions to the hotel...The national radio guys made it sound like an absolute battle...From my seats, a W is a W...I am not worried about this team in any way shape or form...We just faced the best D in the NFL and won...

The end to the day from hell was that I made it to the parking lot of the Harpers Ferry Ruby Tuesday as the game ended...

CHARGERS WIN...How doesn't really matter Charger fans...Had we lost, we would have taken a "W" in any way, shape or form...Previous Charger teams lose this game.

I have not read a single take on the game in this forum...So I am off to read and write...

PS...I wonder what they're saying on the bears forums?

TBF

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :tup: :tup: :tup:

Da Bears fans can't post on their forums right now.

They are to busy hugging each other to ease the pain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    1/3 of bears fans blame rex
    1/3 blame Benson

1/3 blame the play calling

4. richpjr

richpjr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    And half of them say we were lucky because we got the bounces. If you pointed out they got lucky when the fumble by Rex bounced straight up into the RB's hands on his fumble they would just whine about how they shut LT down.

5. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195

Yes this is in the books as a W and we look ahead

to the Boston Tea Party

6. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Sports Center gave us zero love yesterday...PATS, PATS, and some more freakin PATS...

We need to own all football media outlets...We need to own the pats.

TBF

7. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Agreed .. it was like they didn't even watch our game.

8. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    And, I get home from class today and I read one of the Power Smankings and they have the Bronocs (who won late v Buffalo) at #4 just...Please...We will own the PATS...

ORANGE SUCKS!