1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Frustration post......

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerMike, Nov 22, 2013.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Well, if you're going to blindly point at "his" win loss record in 2003 (the year I labeled his "one bad year" anyway, so I'm not sure where the disagreement here is) and then brush off a 12-4 season in which he had a 27-7 TD/INT ratio and a 104.8 QB rating because you view it as a "cake walk" then you're obviously convinced and no amount of rational debate can convince you otherwise.

I mean, it's not as though Brees went on to prove his merits at the QB position on another team or anything, so 2004 was obviously nothing but a lucky schedule for him and those stats mean nothing.

Moving on then

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Jul 11, 2006
    How many winning seasons did Brees have with the Bolts? exactly. What he has done in NO. has absolutely nothing to do with what would have happened if he was retained in San Diego. If you have knowledge to the contrary please share.