1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

FU Wade Phillips

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MtlBoltsFan, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    F his bullsh*t prevent defense if we lose this game by 1-3 points it is ENTIRELY Wade's fault. I am sick of this bullsh*t it is unacceptable and if this sh*t continues (which I guarantee it will) we are not going to the superbowl or even the playoffs for that matter. Forget about it. I am sick of having an extremely talented team and seeing it all go to waste because of BS schemes. **** Wade **** Marty and **** Spanos I am sick ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I AM TIRED OF LOSING BECAUSE OF THESE RETARDED PLAYCALLS. WADE PHILLIPS TAKE YOUR PREVENT DEFENSE AND CRAM IT UP YOUR ***

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    :icon_eek:

3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Conc HOW THE HELL CAN YOU TOLERATE THIS ****????? I have held all this inside of me long enough every year it's the SAME GODDAMN THING. I CAN'T ****ING TAKE IT WADE PHILLIPS IS A ****ING DOUCHEBAG F HIM. How the hell can you just sit here and absorb this crap without being upset every year again and again it has gotten so goddamn old and so ****ing predictable

4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Because the game aint over yet.:tup:

5. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Can I conclude from this tirade and the Marty=Douchebag sig that you are not overly supportive of our current coaching regime?

• Like Like x 3
  6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    It doesn't matter if it isn't over the fact is that our coaching staff always puts us in a position to LOSE and they are too screwed up in the head to realize it. If we lose by 3 points I am going to start a wade phillips ji-had I can't stand this idiot. Prevent defense = "let's give up 3-7 points for free" defense. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I want to frucking punch a hole through a wall

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    I get your frustration... Its cool.

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Ahem... MTL... Still upset with Wade?

9. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Yes actually I am just like I am still upset with LT and MT once again outperformed him :icon_rofl: Bottom line is that giving up 3 free points is pathetic and will bite us in the azz in the future. Could have easily happened tonight as it will happen in the future if Wade keeps rushing 4 man to man and dropping 7 in deep-intermediate zone. So if that answers your question then :tup: If not, well... when we lose a game because of the prevent I will be more prepared for the loss because I've unleashed my anger now.

10. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Ignore does work well for ankle-biters.

11. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i still love you wade.

our d is just sick nasty, i agree with the prevent issue but dont you think youre analyzing a little too much, theres trouble shooting in every line of work, not every game is going to be a masterpiece.

i dont care if lt is outgained by turner, sometimes you need to punch people in the mouth with turner. i wasnt upset when lt was outgained by chatman either. great change-up runner. lt was still a vital key to our success for the respect and accountability he gets form EVERY opposing defense we face.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AlCodaMD

AlCodaMD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    I wish I had paid attention to the forum during the game but as Wade's foster parent I must say that the only douchebag in San Diego tonight turned out to be you!

I mean how whiny and b**chy can actually get with the defensive coordinator of the number 1 defense in the league for God's sake. He called an amazing game, everyone was in the right place, for the most part. The biggest gains were due to poor tackling and great blocking from the Steelers. In any case, Wade is the man....go to the corner...here's your dunce camp.

Chargers 23, Steelers 13 (Less than the Chargers...if you didn't know)

13. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Hey, it's easy to slam MTL after the fact, but I felt the same way at the time, like I'm sure a lot of people did.

This defense is NOT susceptible to the long bomb. There's no need to go prevent until proven otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word

15. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    BFISA go put on a tiara

16. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    1-10-CLE 28 (1:52) (Shotgun) C.Frye pass short right to K.Winslow to CLV 30 for 2 yards (S.Cooper, Q.Jammer).
    2-8-CLE 30 (1:26) C.Frye pass short middle to K.Winslow to CLV 39 for 9 yards (J.Cesaire, S.Cooper).
    1-10-CLE 39 (1:02) (Shotgun) C.Frye pass short left to B.Edwards ran ob at SD 48 for 13 yards.
    1-10-SD 48 :)58) (Shotgun) C.Frye pass short right to K.Winslow to SD 36 for 12 yards (D.Florence).
    1-10-SD 36 :)42) C.Frye spiked the ball to stop the clock.
    2-10-SD 36 :)42) (Shotgun) C.Frye pass short right to K.Winslow to SD 29 for 7 yards (B.Jue).
    3-3-SD 29 :)19) C.Frye pass short middle to B.Edwards to SD 15 for 14 yards (M.Wilhelm, B.Jue).
    2-8-SD 13 :)09) C.Frye pass incomplete short right.
    3-8-SD 13 :)04) P.Dawson 30 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil.

Cleveland 12, San Diego 10

I did say it will come back to bite us in the azz and although it may not happen today, this is yet another example of why he needs to be fired. Wade Phillips is a freaking neocon coordinator we want freedom.

17. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    **** the dolphins they are cocks Joey Harrington is a POS and their secondary sucks. Rex Grossman is a POS too though.

18. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    Want to know why our defense hasn't been good today
    1. HORRIBLY DUMB PENALTIES (not wade's fault)
    2. F***KED UP Calls (not wade's fault)
    3. No pass rush because Phillips is injured, Foley was shot and Merriman was suspended (none of them his fault)

19. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    :tup:

Phillips comes back and Igor won't be as rusty.

20. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820

Once again you win the knee-jerk react too quick only to look like an *** when the game is over award.:tdown:
    The defense stepping up for the first 3 quarters while the offense was working on figuring it out, was the only reason why we won. No Foley, Phillips, Merriman and Castillo and Edward missing most of the game and still the defense played well.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I was as frustrated as MTL however our defense also kept us in this game (minus the three dropped int's- D-Flo couldn't catch a fugging cold). I thought the guys that filled in played well.

Once again our special teams sucked ***.

22. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Congrats! You get my douchebag of the week award. Nice thread, douchebag.

23. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    But why should we stop playing that defense? It hasn't worked against Baltimore or KC, so maybe we should just keep using it until it DOES work..... I really believe that most of us could call a better game than the coaches. For the life of me I don't know what their justification or reasoning is for playing an entire game one way and holding the opponent without a TD and then just going away from that same type of aggressive defense at the end. It cost me $600 on my spread bet.....

God, I HATE conservativism in ANY FORM!!!!

24. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    FIRE CROSBY!!!!!

25. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    We're doomed!!!!

26. goboilers

goboilers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +50
    :yes: if u made mike vanderjagt the defensive co-ord - our d would still be in the top 5. we r loaded with talent and the one and only jamaal williams... it shouldnt be this close. man, watch chicago, ravens, seattle play D... they are on offense on defense... with such a talented bunch - the D should be winning us games.

27. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    Wade and AJ are geniuses!!!!!

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.