1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Funny comment post by By SDMatt47 on signonsandiego.com

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by pgreenbe305, Oct 2, 2007.

1. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2007
    While the following would be hideous for SD (and myself as a fan), this post is still hilarious:

I'm now hoping the Chargers go 1-15, lose by 21 points per game average..

..they fire Norv Turner mid Season and replace him and with a cardboard likeness of Vince Lombardi..

By week 10, I will be the only human left in San Diego still sporting his Charger jersey in public..that will appeal to my terminal uniqueness..

I will not wash my Jersey. It will smell like a retirement party for a tuna fish. People will clear a path wherever I go. I will have the pizza stains from the post-game debauchery and the salt stains from the tears that come from watching 60 minutes of Charger ineptness each Sunday..It will build my character. My dad will finally be proud of me and I will have become a man.

When the season is over ..the team will be fish-gutted and sold to Donald Trump. He will move the team to Las Vegas where they will change their name to The Vegas Venereal Vagabonds. They will play their home games in the parking lot at Caeser's Palace. Their fan base will be the stranded losers who get comped tickets after they have blown their children's college education on the crap tables..

I will follow my team across the Mojave desert, barefoot like Quai Chaing Caine...

When I arrive at a place in the desert, close enough to see the lights of Caeser's, I will build a lean-to shelter with my filthy #21 XXL powder blue Tomlinson Jersey, and a stick. I will build a fire each night game and cook a pot of beans and drink iridescent green mad-dog 20-20 as I listen to my team. on an AM radio with a coat hanger as an antenna.

If the Vagabonds win..all in attendance will get a prime rib dinner for $1.99. Men wearing a Trump Toupee will get a free 12oz light beer. Tom Jones will sing the national anthem every game. Shecky Green will tell jokes at halftime.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

May 12, 2006
  3. dmercado70

dmercado70 BoltTalker

Aug 30, 2007
    BoltPride ... :tup:

the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!