1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day! Broncos Vs. Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pumpkin Bolt, Nov 27, 2011.

1. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,772
    Hell, and all I wanted was a tie. :-(

2. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +636
    Like is someone paying Norv off the past years and especially this ONE? I just can't believe this.. but it is believable because Norvs the coach..

its even more embarrassing when your 3-3 at home.. and 1-4 on the road.. I won't be back on this site til Norvs fired.. so long Amigos..

3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    HAHAH I rest my case on you Conc. In the end you couldn't even man up enough to admit I was right, you are one big bald man child, end of story.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Again you roll in with your insults. Why is it you cant manage to post without insulting people.

Further you call out the 'simpletons who want to simply have Norv fired' and then post this indicating that he SHOULD be fired. Further I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone who does not want a full change of coaching staff and Front Office, so what exactly are you rolling in here and fussing about?

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Your case on me? What is that supposed to mean to me exactly?

6. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Good Nite Now!

7. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,772
    the Bolt's are just a bad team and it's infected river's.

8. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +189
    Sounds to me like they'll be seeing more empty seats if Norv sticks around. I mean does anyone really think Norv has the respect of the locker room anymore? Do you think the players believe in his coaching or game plan? Because they sure don't look like they do out there on the field. I haven't felt this bad after a loss since Marty's last game. I know it ain't my money that has to pay Norv millions but I think this should be Norv's last game.

9. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Why? WTF dude, who are you to tell me what to post.? I insult when people miss the obvious. Anyone beating the same drum about Norv doesn't understand the big picture. When I explained the ownership story a week ago no comments. Wanker!

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    I cant argue that, I believe a lot of people will not be renewing their tickets without some sort of big change.

11. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +636
    a team who started 4-1 a top of the division are now 4-7 at the bottom.. HA-HA-HA

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Who am I? The question is who are you?

13. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +189
    Good night all. I was going to celebrate with another beer.... but now I'll just drown my sorrows....

14. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Not much I guess. Just considering our history and how you used to threaten to ban me, and you always call me "Meltdown Matilack"....its fun to expose you as the weasel you are.

15. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,772
    I've witnessed some bad Charger ball in the past but this is closing in on being the worst.

16. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Hey Mr Sensitive, you're stating that everyone here has been on the same page about cleaning out AJ's office at the same time as Norv's? That's B.S. and you know it. You want some respect, earn it.

17. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    So you are not Meltdown Matilack? Just this week someone was commenting on your rants. Who is exposed now? I never threatened to ban you, I warned you that you were going to be banned if you did not change what you were doing, which included cussing and insulting others. To your credit you did that for the most part.

If you think I am a weasel I honestly don't care. Your opinion of me doesn't have any weight with me. Sorry, but I imagine that is something that goes both ways.

So if you feel you won something big, good for you. I bet it is like pissing yourself in black pants. It gives you a nice warm feeling but no one knows...

18. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    LOL Mr. Senstative? Seriously, is that your tough guy talk? LOL.

I dont care about your respect, however, I will provide one more warning. Stop insulting other posters, you can express your opinion without that. Please consider this a final warning.

19. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    LOL I love it. In the middle if of getting his *** spanked he still has the nerve to use the "Don't you know who I am" line, like some butt hurt diva who wasn't invited into the club.:roflmao:

LOL Yes Concudan, we know you're a very famous writer for Bolttalk.

20. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    You can call it meltdowns, but I'm nearly always right, as I was about this season, as I was about last season, as I was about how the 2009 season would end despite our 13-3 record, as I was in 2008 despite making the playoffs at a pathetic 8-8.

Maybe consider the posibility that just because I'm pissed, doesn't mean I'm wrong. It doesn't take long each season to see we haven't improved under Norv, only about 4 games, and sure enough after 5 games (at 4-1) I was one of the few nay sayers around here who saw what was coming.

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    I never said wrong. I said you melted down... Meaning you were pissed and could not post without it affecting the way you post. That is what Meltingdown is. I believe you understand that.

Now I will compliment you, we have had our banter today without the typical insults. Well played.

22. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,505
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  23. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Where did I pull that line? I asked who he was after he asked who I was. The answer is "A MODERATOR".

Ok I am a famous writer for BoltTalk... What are you? You act as if that should be some sort of insult, but you are here week in and week out, so how much weight does that lend to your statement?

24. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    A MODERATOR! Good for you. :tup: BIG man on campus around here y'all, respect the authoratah.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Good for you... Fight the 'man'... :rolleyes:

I see you failed to address the second part of the message... Should I start claiming I showed you as a weasel or something... :roflmao:

26. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    You have a lot of balls, boy. I've seen posts such as calling Jay Cutler a ****, others with all kinds of 4 letter words and nonsense. Boy, you have a hard-on for me, I think part of it is you aren't that bright. I have always claimed that Norv & AJ go out as a package. The hang nail (Norv) & the broken hand (AJ and Spanos ownership). If that is too complicated for you, sorry.
    As far as your threats, hey if you are so sensitive about my mild rants, it's about you, not me. Ban me, go ahead and take the chicken bleep way out!.

• Like Like x 1
  27. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    We are the same Conc we're both nobodies, the funny part is you don't know it, you think the title "moderator" makes you an important person.

I'm sure there is an important or famous person on this board, I just don't know who it is.

• Like Like x 2
  28. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,089

hahahahaha..............Post of the Month right there !!!!
    :tup:

(I thought the braggin' about girth was a little gratuitous though)

29. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Losing. Sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Norv gone tomorrow. That said, if he's still got $7M on his contract? He might get a stay of execution until the end of the season or longer. My guess is that it will come down to whether that $7M left on his contract is more/less of an impact than the unsold seats/blackouts in 2012. If he hangs in there until the end of the season. It's not really surprising either. Even if the season is "over" now there's no real benefit to canning him until the offseason and it's not Spanos' style to make such a move. I can't imagine anyone in house who could step in and make any kind of a difference short-term either.

Ultimately, I don't see anything improving until AJ is gone. Norv did well when we had a well stocked team, as I would imagine any coach would. As the talent level has decreased so has the winning. I don't see that as a coincidence and I personally put heavy responsibility on AJ's shoulders. His decisions and his attitude have caused more than a few problems here.

6 points left out there by Novak as well. Nate Kaeding does that and he's being crucified by Charger fans. Just saying...

• Like Like x 2
  30. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Nope - they won't ban you - they will keep you around to laugh at you and Matt long after you have grown up and moved on. Dunno what this **** has to do with the Chargers loss today - are you trying to swell up and prove that you are full grown? Again, dunno - but the entertainment value is gone IMHO.