1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameballs: Titans vs Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, Oct 31, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Offense: Gates was a ninja today! PR as usual. Tolbert the bowling ball did a great job filling in for Mathews when he got cut on the head. Ajirotutu came up big on a few plays and Crayton got the momentum started.

Defense: Paul Oliver, was oliver the place (get it? :lol:)

Special Teams: Kris Brown was the only good part about special teams today. I think Kaeding will be packing his bags soon enough

This was a much needed win. Fellow bolttalkers, the streak has begun!!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Offense - Gates
    Defense - Burnett

Special Mention: Donnie "Whatshisname I got ejected for sucker punching the ref"

3. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Burnett on D
    River's/Gate's/ Tolbert to split one.

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Trumpy;

I turned away from watching that play and a guy in the stands said something like "Oh, he just punched a ref!" when I turned back around I missed seeing it. I'm sure that whoever did it will be buying that whole officiating crew some new clothes and some seeing eye canes...

Pointy

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The dude took a swing at Mooch who was subbing for Dielman. I think Dielman got poked in the eye. Tough to tell from the TV shots. Anyway, Mooch was imposing his fatas.s laying on Donnie whatshisname. Donnie took a swing at Mooch and on the follow through caught the ref in the upper gut. The ref lurched forward from the punch (probably made a girlie noise in the process) and then you saw the rest.

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Donnie Nickey. I think that is his name, or was, it must be mud by now. He probably has a special seat on that plane ride home...

Dielman took a blow to the head, not sure if there was a concussion. He was really red in the face sitting on that bench after he came off the field.

7. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    OFFENSE: Gates is all that is man!
    DEFENSE: D-line...if not for the fluky reverse field 30yd run, CJ2K was completely SHUT DOWN today.

8. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Gates was once again amazing!

Defensive line did a great job against the run. D-backs and Safety had problems, but Weddle overall made a positive impact on this game!

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Gates
    Burnett
    Sproles (welcome back to the party)
    Jammer
    Garay

10. LightEmUp

LightEmUp Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +11
    Titans - thank you for not executing simple plays. like overthrowing a wide open receiver late in the game.

Serious though - Norv Turner

The dude needed a win badly and got it.

11. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Yup, kudos to The Norv for pulling a fiery speech out at the latest possible moment to hold it together. Guy seems to only show up as a HC when his back is against the wall. Wonder if he has another 9 in him cause we can't afford to lose another game!

First half was putrid, but it was nice to see the team FINALLY pull it together in the second half. Glad I came back to the game after taking a break to get my blood pressure down at halftime! :)

12. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I was hammering all of you pretty hard in the game day thread to NOT give up. I think at one point you alll got called aholes and I willed that win myself. Fans were openly repenting their ways begging forgiveness from the prophet (I accept PayPal you know).

13. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    I get the humor, but this team simply has been unwatchable much of this season. That first half fit that description up until near the end of it.

14. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    How ridculaous was it to see our head coach look so relived after winning a game?! He was clutching his chest like he would have had a heart attack if we lost again haha lol

Norv is a joke and at the end of this season he should be gone if AJ cares even remotely about getting this team to a superbowl.

...Just my humble opinion

15. LightEmUp

LightEmUp Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +11
    I totally agree and felt the same way when I saw him joyus as a little kid at Xmas over this win. I understand happy, but this guy just looked like he dodged a positive pregnancy test. Thats not confidence, thats hope. And if we are hoping to win games we have already lost most of them. Hope only works for foundations.

I did find myself feeling sorry for the guy though. I'm not sure why. Maybe he isnt apart of the FO demise sessions like I thought. If so, I owe this man a huge apology for he is not the snake in the grass that I thought he was. I thought he was brought in to cool this team down, judging by his hope to win I see it's just AJ and Dean doing all the cooling. I think.

16. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556

Your team lost 9-0 yesterday.

Take a hike *** troll.