1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameday Thread 5/2/06 Pads at Gnats

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Thumper, May 2, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Ok, the game's over but I didn't see a game day thread.

PADRES WIN!!!!!!!!

Padres win despite Bonds' 712th
    Club notches third straight victory behind Hoffman's 440th save
    By Lyle Spencer / MLB.com

SAN FRANCISCO -- Barry Bonds hit one that Mike Cameron couldn't catch, which might have been the achievement of the day at AT&T Park by the bay.
    Long before the Giants basher clubbed No. 712 to dead-center, 440 feet, against Scott Linebrink in the eighth inning, Cameron had crushed one that Bonds didn't bother to pursue in left field.

Cameron's two-run blast in the first inning, his first homer as a Padre and No. 174 in his career, came against Matt Morris and set a tone of aggression that San Diego transformed into Tuesday's 5-3 victory.

Click here for the whole story

2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    My network was down during the game, so I didn't/couldn't get it done. But I'll have on e for the foogin dodgers tonite!!:) :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    We knew you wouldnt let us down Toby!!!:icon_mrgreen:

I forsee a serious ***-kicking tonight of the doogs!:icon_banana: