1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Gate's 2009-2010 Season Mix!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheBeast, Dec 7, 2009.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    If you don't like rap than just use Audio Swap. Hope you guys enjoy. :tup:

I made it :).

2. sickswonnyne

sickswonnyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Great video. Hope there's more highlights to add soon.

Memphis Bleek sucks. And Trick Daddy had the best line in that song.

I was thinking, who has the best chance to cover Gates one-on-one? Champ gets killed by him every game they play, and he's one of the best corners in the game. Polamalu is the only guy I've seen have success. Is there any LBs that could cover him? He's too big for any corner I can think of. Maybe Ed Reed or Brian Dawkins, but that's all I canthink of.

3. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127

Adrian Wilson is the only big and fast safety that could match up well. It's really hard to say who can cover Gates lol.

Yeah Bleek really fell off, that's probably why he was dropped from Roc-A-Fella.

4. sickswonnyne

sickswonnyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79
    I thought about Wilson, but he's a hitter. I've never heard about him having great cover skills.

The late Sean Taylor would've been a great matchup.

And Bleek is Jay-Z's lapdog that he could never groom to succeed. It was basically like Paul McCartney handing a lil' homeboy from back in-the-day a cowbell and surrounding him with the Beatles' talent, and then calling the CD his. And still failing..