1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

GB's record against us....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by JohnnyX, Nov 1, 2011.

1. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Is.......

Green Bay Packers lead series 8-1-0

Pretty odd I thought we'd beat them a least 2 times.

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Yeah, that's a bit more one sided than I would have guessed.

3. BlazingBolt

BlazingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +36
    Its why I always think we will lose when we play them.

We suck against Atlanta all the time too 1-7 all time.

Fouts beat GB once and Brett Favre owned us beating us I think 5 times. Maybe we can own Rodgers I hope.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    IIRC it's been a while since we played them @ home in the reg season, seems like it's always in GB. Last time we played them here it was a preseason game.

5. BlazingBolt

BlazingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +36
    I don't remember playing GB in the preseason but the last time we played them was in GB 2007.

Two times before that were in SD in 1999 and 2003

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I think there was a more recent preseason game within the last few years, just can't remember when that happened. Past records don't mean much, especially since just very few personnel that played against each other the last time are around today. I'm going to bank on the fact that the Cheesers are coming off a bye, and they could have one of those flat games. The Chargers on the other hand, should be pissed that they let these last two games get away from them, and it's been a month since they've had some home cooking. I will just say that I still believe in my Bolts. If you want to call me a homer, then you can paint me blue and gold too because I know that they will do better than the pundits and doomsayers say they will. The unbeaten streak comes to an end in SD.

Pointy