1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Get your sh!t together

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by PowderLove, Sep 17, 2007.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    WE WILL WIN DESPITE OF OUR SUCK *** COACH!!!! :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

2. twilight15

twilight15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I hope you are right...I really, really do...

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,248
    C'mon Charger fans!

We lost one game. It was ugly. It hurt. But it was not the end of the season.

To piss and moan about the loss like this makes us all look like fair weather fans.

Buck up! Back the bolt!

4. twilight15

twilight15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    It's not just that. Norv is running our team into the ground. Soon, he will have completed what he has completed on every team. Sucking them into the dark abyss and draining the greatness out of them.

BUT GO CHARGERS :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Based on one win and one loss you have determined that this team is being run into the ground. Sorry, guess I am just slow, I wont determine that until we miss the playoffs, which this one loss has not yet caused.

I would suggest perhaps seeing if the team can pull itself up by its bootstraps over the next four games.

@ Green Bay
    Kansas City
    @ Denver
    Oakland
    Bye

If we go into the bye week at 5-1 will you still feel that way? What about 4-2? I wont. I wont start calling for Norv's head, and AJ's by default as NORV IS HIS COACH, unless we go into the buy with only one or two wins. Do you honestly see that happening? I do not.

6. twilight15

twilight15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm determining that by watching what Norv can do...I'm not saying we suck right now. I'm just saying that what once were great players last year seem to be...not so great...But I'm still rooting for the Chargers and won't go saying we suck until we miss the playoffs

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Season before last no one could stop Shawn Alexander. Last season he was mortal. Before that it was Priest Holmes... The list goes on and on. Being good last season does not give you a pass to be good this season.

We will be good. We will not have any cake walks as teams are preparing for us. This loss is a lot like the Ravens loss last season. People calling for Marty's head, saying Rivers didn't have it, LT should be benched.

How did last season turn out? My friends, my fellow Charger fans, it is MUCH too early to be giving up or worrying about if Norv will be able to win with this team or not. Sit back, watch the games, enjoy what you can. But don't worry until it is time to worry.

Now, at 1-1, after playing two VERY good teams is not the time for worry.

8. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Hey that one win was 3 quarters of UGLY OFFENSE that everyone seems to trivialize.

Add the fact we have played 8 quarters of football with only one quarter which was mediocre and we have an ugly trend happening.

That one WIN was hideous.

9. twilight15

twilight15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Two teams that we Barely won against in the last quarters, playing sucky games. I sense a trend happining here... But I will have faith:bolt:

10. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Man, you are Paaaaathetic!

"Rivers is the Chosen one man... He is the **** man. Man, I tell you man.... Rivers is where it is at, he is hall of fame man! Rivers is gawd man..."

Now you cant even support the kid when the team is 1-1.

I am ashamed of you and the lies you propagate here. You are either behind him and think he is the chosen one or you are just a guy who is full of crap.

Which one is it? Reach down, grab a handful of manliness if you have it and decide. Are you going to back your 'chosen one' or be seen as a liar and spewer of crap? Gut check time Vato!

11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You are suck a dork.

Just because I call for his *** to get benched if he stinks it up in Green bay to get the kids attention turns into your ****-erotic festival to stab a man in the ***. FU.

The kid is playing bad football right now and needs a wake-up call.

I am not advocating trading him because that is the next thing you would like to shove up my *** to sensationalize ****.

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    I am not doing this Tony. You have done it.

You have spewed crap on TV on the internet on radio all about how Philip Rivers is the chosen one. He is all that and a whole case of chips. You were his prophet spreading the word.

Now you go all limber spined and turn on him. Then try and make it out like I am putting something in his ***? Sorry that is you.

Support the QB you wanted. You pissed and moaned until your Chosen one got in there. Now he hits a tough patch and you lack the testicular fortitude to back him?

Your full of crap Tony. I am ashamed of how easy you flip flop in our players, on your CHOSEN ONES...

Who is the next messiah your lining up to machete in the back?

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You are full of **** ma man.

Rivers is playing bad right now and if he needs to be benched given this trend then so be it.

You want to make it out as some sort of non-sensical farce about this or that and you are full of **** quite frankly and yourspin dance is pathetic.

Rivers is playing bad right now and if he is sucking wind by halftime of the Green Bay game, you are fuc-king eh right the coach should be looking to Volek.

Game One was littered with bad passes and an INT. Some say Rivers was making good choices and I do not know what fuc-king game these people are watching.

This is not a NO-VOTE of confidence because I believe Rivers is the **** but there are times when the whip needs to be cracked and we are quickly approaching those cross roads.

14. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Whatever dude, spin it how you want. If you believe in him you back him. You don't throw him under the bus and call it tough love.:tdown:

15. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Billy Volek is always ready! :yes:

16. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Bullshiit. These a millionaires with egos to match and you need to come hard or get the fuc out of the game.

You rather coddle the mans balls through the rough times when an asskicking is more like the answer.

Freaking leisure is just a Rivers hater because I singlehandedly ran Drew Brees out of town.

leisure is another thick cranial plated one with chasms for his synapse to pole vault across as well. That dude loses so much data that it is a wonder his brain generates enough energy to remind him to breathe at night.

17. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    You simply cant stand behind what you say. What is the word for that again?
    :icon_rofl:

18. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    C'mom man you are on your umpteenth glass of vino and that is all you bring? :tdown: :icon_evil:

19. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    LIAR?!

20. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,248
    Yes, LIAR...

Wow, guess Trumpy only disliked Brees because he was soo much like him. Only instead of a noodle arm. Trumpy has a noodle dick!:lol:

:icon_rofl:

21. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Volek is from Fresno State.

Are you trying to flirt with me?

22. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Billy the Kid has what it takes to win a superbowl.

23. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    :nana_love: :nana_love: :nana_love:

24. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    We just need to trade Rivers for Drew Bennett and then we are in!!! :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

25. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Rivers is a spaz, Norv Turner is a joke, Cotrell needs to pull his thumb out of his ***, and Trumpy is a flip flopper of epic proportions *man*.

Is this a pretty safe wrap up of things on the forum today?

26. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    'Cept for the ankle biters, I think you pretty much got it!! :yes: :tup: :icon_toast: