1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting healthy:

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mandude, Dec 18, 2007.

1. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    Looks like with the division clinched, there's no rush to bring anyone back too soon... either way, sounds like everyone will be back for the playoffs. Wouldn't mind see Castillo play a quarter or two next week and the raiders game just so he doesn't enter the playoffs totally cold. But good news all around.

-----------------
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    Running Back
    Chargers
    News:
    Tomlinson admitted on Monday that he felt his hamstring grab at the end of his 49-yard run just before halftime of Sunday's game, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune. He said he could have continued playing, but the game was in hand at that point and there was no real reason to risk an injury. He did some running on Monday and said the hamstring was fine.
    Player Archive

Jeromey Clary
    Offensive Tackle
    Chargers
    News:
    Clary's shoulder injury is not considered serious and he will likely only miss a practice or two this week, reports the San Diego Union-Tribune.
    Player Archive

Michael Turner
    Running Back
    Chargers
    News:
    Turner (shoulder) is only expected to miss a day or two of practice this week, reports the San Diego Union-Tribune.
    Player Archive

Luis Castillo
    Defensive Tackle
    Chargers
    News:
    Castillo (ankle) will be brought along slowly now that the team has cliniched the division, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.
    Player Archive

Shawne Merriman
    Linebacker
    Chargers
    News:
    The Chargers are in no rush to get Merriman (knee) back into the lineup now that they have clinched the division, reports the San Diego Union-Tribune.
    Player Archive

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Thanks for the info man!

3. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I still want the third seed...:icon_tease:

4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I want the lombardy, I dont care from which seed it springs!:yes:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    With an extra day too this should allow the guys to keep resting up. I could forsee Merriman playing but only on third downs or obvious passing situations (keep him fresh). Same goes with Castillo when he comes back; keep Cesaire in starting but rotate Castillo in over the next few games to let him get back into the groove.

LT/Turner/Sproles just keep rotating them in and out. Cut LTs carries to ensure he's fresh, let Turner and Sproles take some more of the load since its obvious they can

• Like Like x 1
  6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

On Christmas Eve... AJ gives the Game Ball to BOLTS4LIFE!!! :bolt: :yes:

7. Bergo23

Bergo23 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I could see the Bolts skip the cheatin' Donks as far as injuries to Merriman and Castillo.....but let them play as the game dictates against the Raiders.....we do wanna keep our streak vs Oak and get Castillo and Merriman "into the flow" going into the playoffs.

:abq2:

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    :frightened:

9. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    My thoughts exactly.....:yes:

10. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Would kind of like to see LT get another rushing title. He doesn't look too tired at this point. Would also like to see him compiling more and more quals for the records he hasn't broken yet.

11. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    what your missing here is. If the jags play the pats before we play either then they might beat the craap out of each other. And with a bad field the jags just could beat the pats and we'd then possibly get to play the jags at qualcomm for the championship. :yes:

That 3rd seed could get us to that point. Were probably still gonna have to play indy in indy. But I think we all think that the chargers could kill the colts in indy. Got to win that first game though against either cleveland or pittsburgh. Which I think we can do.

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    What you are missing is we WILL beat the crap out of whomever we play.

All teams in the playoffs are good.

13. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I like your attitude!! :tup:

Let's get everyone healthy & rested for our big post-season push!! :bolt: