1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting organized for next season please sticky

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Eat My Boltage, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Hey everyone! Wanted to say hi and give you the scoop on next seasons tailgaters. I talked to Ant at our *** kicking against the Indy Dolts game and informed him that boltage bimbo and I wouldn't be hosting the next seasons gaiters. Thats the bad news, the good news is that WE, B.B. and I will commit to doing 2 regular season games. Not pre-season cause you don't have as good of a turn out. So here's my idea.... I will commit to 2 games , if Trumpy will commit to 2 games , then we can contact pionty at Bolt bunker and have 2 catered like last year, then do 2 pot lucks there's the season. We just need to figure out who is doing which game and go from there. Also I have no problem picking up the carne of the gods and bringing it to games for whomever is cooking I just need donations for it. Your in put is greatly appreaciated. :bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787
    Quitter.

:lol:

Team effort. Sounds like a plan.

• Like Like x 2
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    Sorry, was going to wait til after the draft to post.

My situation's still kinda up in the air but if i can I will help however i can

• Like Like x 1
  4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    All I can say is that "I'll be making my occasional visits and Home Brew will be back this season!!!" :icon_toast:

5. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Your brew is as impressive as your avatar. Carne of the gods and brew of the gods.:icon_toast:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    Unfortunately guys I won't be a regular at the tailgate. I had to turn in my season tickets. So I'll help whenever and however i can