1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting organized for next season please sticky

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Eat My Boltage, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Hey everyone! Wanted to say hi and give you the scoop on next seasons tailgaters. I talked to Ant at our *** kicking against the Indy Dolts game and informed him that boltage bimbo and I wouldn't be hosting the next seasons gaiters. Thats the bad news, the good news is that WE, B.B. and I will commit to doing 2 regular season games. Not pre-season cause you don't have as good of a turn out. So here's my idea.... I will commit to 2 games , if Trumpy will commit to 2 games , then we can contact pionty at Bolt bunker and have 2 catered like last year, then do 2 pot lucks there's the season. We just need to figure out who is doing which game and go from there. Also I have no problem picking up the carne of the gods and bringing it to games for whomever is cooking I just need donations for it. Your in put is greatly appreaciated. :bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Quitter.

:lol:

Team effort. Sounds like a plan.

• Like Like x 2
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Sorry, was going to wait til after the draft to post.

My situation's still kinda up in the air but if i can I will help however i can

• Like Like x 1
  4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    All I can say is that "I'll be making my occasional visits and Home Brew will be back this season!!!" :icon_toast:

5. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Your brew is as impressive as your avatar. Carne of the gods and brew of the gods.:icon_toast:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Unfortunately guys I won't be a regular at the tailgate. I had to turn in my season tickets. So I'll help whenever and however i can