1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Go Gilooly on Tom Brady

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdbound, Oct 31, 2007.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    <object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/naVZyTXOqes&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/naVZyTXOqes&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

:lol:

2. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Do the Pats realize the momentum is building in the NFL fandom for someone to actually do it? I've never seen fans collectively wish for an injury on a player - ever. Yet, this seems to be somewhere in the mind of a huge segment of fans around the league.

But Pats fans think cheating and running up the score is fine ..... okay. Trade off in stupidity, the Pats fans can believe that, and everyone else can believe it's okay to put out a contract on Tom Brady's knee.

3. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    :lol:That was pretty funny, but I'd like to see Belicheck hit first:icon_evil:

4. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I've called someone I know in New York. Matt Cassel should be starting the next game under center. I wish

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    I think the Jets will try to injure Brady :flag:

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

The Pats better be careful the LB that replaced the injured Vilma went nuts last week and that guy can lay some serious wood (I think his last name is Harris).

7. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    David Harris, rookie from Michigan. He hits like a freight train.

8. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
    If he gets jacked up on the field with an overzealous hit, the only response should be:

"We're just out there playing."

Oh and I guess in the WAS game @NE, the Washington Head Sets stopped working. :icon_wtf: That seems to happen an awful lot there.....

9. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    The players will get together and put aside some extra money for the fine that will come to the player who takes Bradys block off. :icon_toast:

10. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I'll chip in a few bucks for Brady Bash.

11. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Will the hit men take bolt bucks? Kwak and I can fund the whole thing? :lol:

12. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    I would prefer the Bolts to play the Pats in the playoffs, and have Merriman and Phillips hit Brady at the same time, make him fumble, run it in for a touchdown, and then Brady leaves the game with a concussion like Trent Green did this year, and last year. That would be satisfaction for me.
    I wouldn't want people to say the Bolts only beat the Pats in the playoffs because Brady didn't play due to an injury in the regular season. It would be much cooler if he got knocked the F**k out playing against us, then us winning the game. Then we could say we beat the Pats, and knocked Brady the F**k out.:tup:

Just a thought, it could happen....

13. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I definitely like this scenario!! :tup:

As much as the Pats organization disgusts me, I still can't condone a cheap shot, not even on Brady. That just lowers the mentality of the whole game.

But a vicious, "jacked-up", Legal hit that puts Brady's lights out? Hell, yeah - bring it on!! :yes:

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    If fans of the game can feel that way ( want to see Brady hurt ) how do you think opposing player's feel. There is a player out there that will just say, "enough is enough" and go after him. I'm not saying it's right but I do believe it's part of the dark side of the NFL. :bolt:

15. msmith

msmith BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    So let's use this as a new strategy: taking out the other team's best player early in the game to ensure the victory.

Remember, retribution can come in full circle, sometime even in a bloody way.

16. Monkeybacon

Monkeybacon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21

How do you paste videos? I'm so low tech.:no:

17. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    On YouTube below the vid is an area that has a link called 'embedded', just use that.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzfY-aXGcBY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UzfY-aXGcBY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
    Where is Regan Upshaw when you need him...

19. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Even Bill Cowher has said that, if the Pats keep it up, someone is going to go after Brady. There are unwritten rules in sports, and one of them is that you don't run up the score against an inferior opponent. You don't have Brady throw deep to Moss when the Pats are up by 30+. It's like stealing a base when you're team is up 11-1. I don't understand why so many don't seem to understand this unwritten rule.

20. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Raider players are fielding calls as we speak.........and I'm not talking about a hit on the field. :lol:

21. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Just get the ex-Raider that shot up Sigfried and Roy's house. :icon_rofl:

22. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    I want to play the Pansies in January, in Foxboro. It would be the greatest upset ever. The entire sports media would suffer a simultaneous heart attack, and the Chargers would have the greatest upset ever. Perfect retribution for all of the craptastic postseason performances we've had to endure as fans.