1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Go to bed and try this again on Monday

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Jan 14, 2007.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,881
    Look
    From what I red we are all pissed and upset and the like and we all have damned good reasons to do this. That's a game we should've won and we didn't because of sloppy play. And ranting and raving is a good thing to get it out of our system. But seriously alot of us are either
    1. saying things we don't mean
    2. saying things that we would wonder what we were thinking when we read it the next day
    3. saying things that'll start ****
    4. a combination of some or all

this is a bad night for the lot of us. And all of us need a few hours at least if not a night to just get away from football, from the chargers and even from bolttalk and just chill out. I know everyone's upset, I am too, but we gotta take a deep breath and relax. I say this as I'm signing off for the night; I went out, ate, had some drinks, red a little, just got away from the chargers loss which did me some good. I recommend alot of y'all do the same and then we talk about it tomorrow in the classy and intelligent way that makes BT a cut above it all

Good night

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    How dark a woe, how sublime a hope

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Sleeping on it is not going to make a mother fuggin difference. :tdown:

Getting hammered may help and is fun if you have a chick to play hide the salami.

• Like Like x 1
  4. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Shut up and go to sleep!

5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    :lol: - Yeah.

Go to sleep.

6. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    I'm really not as upset as I am mind-boggled. EVERY SINGLE THING fell in place for the patriots and EVERY SINGLE THING fell out of place for the Chargers. We could have EASILY won this game 41-17 and I say easily because the reason we didn't was because of freak plays and calls. Every single thing that needed to happen for the patriots did.... it's just mind boggling how those scrubs pulled it off and it's annoying how their fans think they are great... the reality is that they really really lucked out..... really. I would get angry but so many crazy things happened that I don't even know where to begin so I will just laugh it off and forget about it. It's frustrating because football is out of my system now. I will not watch any more football and I sure as hell don't care about the pro-bowl. It's 3 months until draft time... 3 months of marveling over how ridiculously unlucky we are. EVERYTHING happened for them... we had like 15 opportunities to ultimately win this game and we went 0 for 15. It is nuts. People aren't angry and don't really feel like **** as much as they are just in shock.

7. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    I am still just fuking numb.

So many bone head plays.
    So many bounces the wrong way.

That **** should have been over so many different ways...

Time for another... :icon_high:

8. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    im just tired of saying next year, it's like the mating call of the loser. only thing recent history tells us is that next year is most likely our year, ala big ben and the steelers second season in the league.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    I think I need to step away from this board for a couple of weeks... some of the emotion-fueled posts here are amazing. I guess it's understandable, but wow.