1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

God, Chargers..thanks for the wonderful, dearful memories...from a hardcore

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Franco Spartacus, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Franco Spartacus

Franco Spartacus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    God, Chargers, thanks for all of the great, wonderful, dearful--and tearful--memories...from a hardcore football fan!

I'll always remember Antonio Gates, Rivers, LT, and "SAY-OW," etc. But, from John Hadl, "Bambi," Speedy Duncan, Ernie, Louie B, Jeff Staggs, etc. to Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow, Willie Buchanon, Charlie Joiner, (Pernicano), (SDSU) "Air" Coryell, Chuck Muncie, Means, Merriman, Billie Ray, Diehlman, and many, many, many more of the true greats, FAREWELL! The 80's were the best...all OFFENSE, but I still think the (only) team that was a real awesome team that could win and should have (gone to and) won the S.B.

2. Franco Spartacus

Ratings:
    +0

3. Franco Spartacus

Ratings:
    +0
    Believe it or not, I'm trying to put a positive face on...well, anything. Farewell Chargers! Thanks for the memories.
    Yeah there are many great memories, and I forgot, in my recent post tribute to include many, many others, from Sid Gillman to ...wow, now I forgot...give us old-timers an "Altzimers" break. Again, thanks for the memories. We're all dying...

4. Franco Spartacus

Ratings:
    +0

5. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    See ya...

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings: