1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Goff and Olshansky now on my shi* list

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Oct 9, 2007.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    After rewatching the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarters of last Sunday's matchup vs the Broncos (yes I'm a geek) I've come to realize two major problems that no one has mentioned. In fact I've notice a tremendous amount of differences between our D this year and our D last year.

Igor Olshansky- This guy is getting BLOWN off the line consistantly! The Broncos guard Chris Myers (a completely unknown 6th round pick in 05) was kicking his *** up and down the field all day. Igor was turning his shoulders, losing his feet, and even getting flat out overwhelmed on a couple of occasions.
    This is not the same Igor we have come to know and love, and apparently Teddy C has noticed too because Bingham was in the game a lot for him. Olshansky could be losing his spot soon.

Mike Goff- The weakest part of our O-line is NOT Shane Olivea, it is Mike Goff. The most glorious part of his day came in the beginning of the 3rd Quarter when he PLOWED over a completely defensless Dre Bly while pulling to the left on a run play. Otherwise he was John Engleberger and Sam Adams ***** the entire game. It didnt even look like he was giving effort as he was turned left and turned right with ease, and letting Nate Webster fly through his gaps and tackle LT 2yds in the backfield.
    In his defense, his pass blocking was decent, but his run blocking gets a D-.

Something else thats bothering me is despite having a much better game last week Rivers is still starring down recievers. But his accuracy has improved and he flat out owns the Denver Donk Squad.

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Welcome to the club, you are a couple of years late but I will let you in.

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Its an honor to be welcome. Do you guys have jackets? :)

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Yes they look a lil something like this

[​IMG]

You will have to earn one by helping us to consistently bash Igor and Goff throughout the season :yes: