1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Coach Kantera interview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, Oct 15, 2010.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
  2. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +367
    :confused: I didn't think this was a good interview. Guy seems to be just offering up luke warm opinions that don't smell any more knowlegable then many posters here.

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    And in today's press conference, Norv continued this same theme.

"Norv on if he & and the coaches are accountable for 2-4 start "I really like our staff. I like the way they prepare and coach..."

How about you say "Yes"?

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    And on the political front, Obama announces Norv Turner as his running mate for VP...

5. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I just think at some point, the players will turn on him when he keeps blaming the players week in and week out. A good leader takes the blame in public, and calls out his players in private

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Exactly! There was an article posted somewhere about Wade taking the blame for his team's mistakes.

Who knows what happens behind the scenes but know what Noval's MO is in public