1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Good Game and Good Luck The Rest of the Way

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Sep 22, 2013.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +74
    Chargers.....typical Titans-Chargers game with weird penalties, strange special teams plays, just this time we finally got a break late on the dropped tip-ball pick.

Then we got the first play we've gotten from a high draft pick that I think will make a lot of plays in the future.

Being at LP Field, I saw two teams that are searching for an identity coming off bad seasons and to be honest, I think both teams are on the right track.

Both teams know their weaknesses....we have a young QB that has to keep improving (and a WR diva with a head problem) and you guys have a back 7 on D that aside from Weddle probably needs a talent infusion.

Rivers and Gates are gonna keep you guys competitive this year, so hang in there and good luck. I'll be watching as usual.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +494
    Thanks for reminding me how Gilchrist could have sealed it with that tipped ball that should have been an easy pick.
    Oh wait, nevermind. Gilchrist would likely have tried to run it back and then gotten the ball stripped from him, where the Titans would have recovered it for a gain. Yeah, eff you McCree, I'm still bitter...

3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +442
    Often it's better to lose a game like that, as winning it might only mask the inadequacies that this team has on pass D. Simply horrific. I've been on Gilly's back a long time now but after yesterday someone better explain to me why Brandon Taylor is not a better option. As for the corners I guess we now know why they were all FAs. Having said that the throw and catch at the end over Butler was perfection. He was in decent position but a magnificient throw and catch by the 'taller' receiver wins the game. Liked what I saw from Locker maybe he isn't another Ponder.