1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Game Bolts!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Oct 31, 2010.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Great job by the Bolts in the second half. Like I said earlier, in the NFL, the more desperate team wins, and you guys gutted it out.

On the flip, what a garbage second half by the Titans.....whew.....our boards have crashed it was so bad.

The bye couldn't come at a better time for us.

Good luck going forward and we may see each other again.

2. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    tfan;

For what it's worth, I appreciate the sentiment expressed, you seem to be the only person actually congratulating our team. Some supposed Bolt fans are too busy criticizing and analyzing what we did wrong. Your team always comes to play and gives a pretty good fight. I am happy that our team won, doesn't matter how it went down.

Pointy

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I never forgave the Oilers for beating us in the playoifs here in San Diego (1979 I think and I was at that game) until we exacted revenge in the playoffs a few years ago against the Titans. That was a 25 year old grudge.

You guys have a good team and I for one would like to get up one in the playoffs against your team which means you need to do good.

Keep Kerry Collins away from Vincent Jackson and vice versa.

See you in January.