1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Good old donnie can't let it go

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by StocktonBoltFan, Aug 13, 2007.

1. StocktonBoltFan

StocktonBoltFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    No love lost

Linebacker Donnie Edwards, who couldn't work out a contract with the Chargers, is back with the Kansas City Chiefs, where he became one of the game's best tacklers and playmakers.

Edwards is still fuming, though, about San Diego General Manager A.J. Smith.

"Football is a great team game, but this guy thought it was all about him," Edwards said. "I mean, doesn't he think Marty (Schottenheimer) was trying to win? I always thought that we were all in this together, trying to win a championship. The players, the coaches, the personnel people, everybody on a team. But not in San Diego. It's all about how (Smith) sees it. No one else seems to matter.

Edwards used a couple other words when referring to Smith, but we really can't use those references.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/NFL_Czar/2007/08/12/Wholl_be_first#comments

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I wish we still had Donnie Edwards. His presence will be misssed this season. If he was still here in SD, he'd be my first choice for an adopted player.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Donnie Edwards is a no class son of a biitch. Fuc him. He played like a pusssy to begin with and never knocked the **** out of anybody so screw him.

He biitched about money in front of the Marines who had just gotten back from Iraq when the Chargers visited Camp Pendleton last year. Nice timing on Donnie's part to be telling some dude with no arms or legs that he deserves more money. Donnie is a fuc-king moron and AJ stepped on his overpayed weenie and it hurt Donna's feeling. Let her cry.

I am sure the Chargers want to whack the **** out of Donnie for playing like such a pussssy all those years.

Toma culero. Payback assswipe.

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    You know you really love him Trumpy. :tup:

5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I would love him with a pineapple in his *** and mouth rotating slowly on a spit over an open flame while I was chanting voodoo **** at his worthless ***. :yes: That I would love. :tup:

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I can not for the life of me figure out why Thumper roots for these low life back stabbing worms? :icon_huh: :icon_shrug:

First Brees, now Edwards. :tdown:

Both talked **** about A.J. :yes:

Both will go to hell. :icon_eek: :icon_twisted:

A.J. is GAWD. :flag:

7. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Drew Brees is far from being a "low life back-stabbing worm"...not even close. I don't have an opinion on Donnie, but though excessively whiny, I probably would not put him into that category either.

8. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    This is Drew Brees

[​IMG]

This is Drew Brees on the phone with AJ

[​IMG]

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Brees went on radio and said that AJ never even offered him a contract.

...........Questions how the Chargers will do without him instead of supporting his former team.

...........Sues his momma Mina Brees for Judge because she is using her son's name in her campaigns.

Dude is a worm.

Who the hell sues their mother when she is running for judge? :icon_shrug: Drew Brees.

The moled one is a disease. :yes:

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    You have some strange fantasies Trumpy! :icon_eek:

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Give it a rest Tony. We all know you're really Drew Brees' biggest fan and just feel jilted that he's no longer in San Diego. :icon_shrug:

12. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    missed? doubt it,only thing that will be missed is his crying to the media and in the locker room and tackles after they gain 5 yards,anyone know how many tackles behind the line donnie had last year?

13. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Fact: AJ is the Shiat.
    Fact: Both Brees and Donnie tried to punk AJ.
    Fact: They both got what they deserved.

14. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    We should ask the Chiefs fans just how excited they are to have Donnie back.

15. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    You should see how happy they are. After years of talking **** about him, they are praising the signing like the City of KC has a disease and Donnie is the antidote. It's hilarious. :yes:

16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I would have liked Donnie to stay. He may not be the hardest hitter but he makes a lot of interceptions and broken up passes. He just wanted too much for his age.
    Sure he's a little bitter. Everybody is bitter towards their employer when they get fired!!! That's basic human reaction!!!
    Especially when you have to settle for a bad job after!!!
    Though I think Wilhelm will do great!!!!

I'm still a Brees fan as long as he's not playing against the Chargers.
    I haven't herd him say anything negative about AJ. He seems pretty happy where he is and he should be!!
    Rivers has given us no reason to miss Brees!

17. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    Yeah, remember how Iowaonian used talk about how much Donnie sucked? I'm sure he changed his tune since Donnie is a Chief again.

18. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Iowanaiannnianan has had to much corn stuffed up the tailpipe. Dude has probably already pulled the #59 jersey out of the closet and is sporting that sucker. :yes:

19. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    You think Donnie hates it now, wait till we beat them twice :yes:

20. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    FUC Donnie, LOL im with trumpie the only thing that big thing that culero brought to our D last year that we won't have this year is those bigass purple gums of his.

Ol' horse mouth can be ran the hell over with the rest of the KC Quefes! Granted he WAS great at coverage but that has past he can ***** an moan all he wants but we are on the way up; while he's going down faster than a chiefs fan at a truck stop.

As far as I am concerned he made his bed he can sleep in it. Granted he served us well, but we have plenty of depth so we could afford to lose him, now as for KC goes, they are playing for a 1st overall draft pick next year, the only thing the quefes will be competing for this season is a better finish than the shittyRAIDERS////

:abq1:

21. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    By running LT/MT for 200+ yards RIGHT AT #59.

You would think that in 34 years he would have learned that crying all the time like a spoiled toddler does absolutely NOTHING to help his cause. STFU and play football Donnie, you ankle biting poodle.

22. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Donnie Rules! One day he'll be in the Chargers Hall of Fame. He will be greatly missed this season.

23. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    my thooughts if you aint with us your against it so fck em stay in k.c punk

24. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Donnie is gone. Thanks for what you did well for us. Now you are the enemy. That is all.