1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Goodell chosen as NFL's new commissioner

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Aug 9, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9591854

2. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I am hoping that Roger Goodell can keep the momentum that Paul Tagliabue stated in the NFL as to hopefully be the no. 1 sports organization in the U.S.A. and then hopefully compete in Europe with what they call football (soccer) to get it to have more momenum from our brand of football and receive talent from there to import it over here for the football in the States and not the soccer type but the tackle type of football from NFLEL. It helps developmental players to mature in that league then bring them over here again to see if they can make a team here. It is intriguing to my opinion and I thnk that Goodell can do a outstanding job as Commissioner and also not allow the Owners get to much advantage over the Players Union and also include the Players Union not gain an advantage over the Owners over the CBA. I approve the nomination. :tup: